Dear Readers and my darling fellow bloggers,
It is with immense pleasure, a beaming face and a pride filled heart that I announce the first BLOG EVENT to be hosted at my little space. I had never imagined that I would be doing this , but here I am. My blog completed 1 year in December. However I was unable to host an event or celebrate it in any manner. Hence today, I have combined my event along with a giveaway for one lucky reader.
Since Love is in the air and Valentines Day is due soon, I thought what better theme could there be than a Valentines Day Special. This day is celebrated not only by people who are dating or the young ‘ in love ‘ generations. This day is an expression of the love, affection and respect we a have towards our spouse, our family, our Mom, Dad, Sis, Bro, Kids, anyone who is near and dear to us. It is a day to tell them how much they mean to us, how special they are. In today’s times, when the world has us running on our toes and time is too precious to waste, we hardly express our feelings to them. So take some time out and utilize this day to tell them ‘ you are special ‘..! So cook up a meal and make your day a memorable one, full of treats and fun..!
The rules of the event are simple and universally the same.
- The theme of the event is Valentine Special. It will be hosted form January 15th, 2012 to February 28th, 2012. This event is open to bloggers and non bloggers alike.
- Old entries can be submitted if re-posted during the time frame and if the necessary links have been updated. You can send in any number of new entries, no limit whatsoever.
- Both Vegetarian and Non vegeatarian recipes are allowed. The entry can be related to any aspect – appetizer, main course, drinks, dessert, anything sweet or savory – the choice is all yours.
- Please link your post to the announcement page. The use of the logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word.
- Send me your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Valentine Day Special and the following details-
1.Your Name :
3.Blog’s URL :
4.Recipe Name :
6.Pic of the dish :
- In order to become eligible for the giveaway, please leave a comment on this space and be a follower publicly on either Facebook or Google Friend Connect.
- The winner will be selected randomly from the comments. All bloggers and non bloggers alike are welcome to participate, just make sure you have an Indian address where I can send the book to.
So guys, put on your chef hats, roll up those sleeves and get to work and whip up some magical food for love..! Food that will entice, enchant and wow everyone.! I hope all all of you will come together and make this event, my first blog event a success.!
Love to you all..